Anticipation is at a fever pitch for the 10th annual Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion presented by AAA, to be held June 14-16 in Bowling Green, Ky. Car lovers and hot rodders know that the SoffSeal Show ‘N’ Shine is one of the largest gatherings (nearly 2,000) of customs, classics, street rods, rat rods, race cars, muscle cars, and trucks in Bowling Green.
The SoffSeal Show ‘N’ Shine is limited to ’72 and earlier vehicles in the Hot Rod, Street Rod, Rat Rod, Custom, Classic, Muscle Car, Truck, Classic Chevy ’55-’57, Street Gasser, Pro Street, and Open Class ’58-’63 categories. A Memory Lane class for historic race cars is available.
- Nearly 2,000 Hot Rods, Customs, Trucks, Muscle & Classics through 1972.
- Heacock Classic Insurance 10th Anniversary Party in parking lot of Sloan Convention Center, Thursday night at 6 p.m.
- Outdoor Show’n Shine @ Beech Bend
- AMSOIL/Street Rodder, Vintage Air Road Tour area (if interested in participating in the Road Tour, register online at http://tour.streetrodderweb.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/21/files/2012/04/SR-RT12_Form-4-4-12.pdf)
- Memory Lane in the oval (pictured)
- Koolhouse Publishing's Rodz DeLuxe Lot featuring rod show and pin-up doll contest
- Hot Heads Nostalgia Drag Racing
- Vendors & Exhibitors
- Swap Meet
- Dynamat Dynamic Legends Autograph Sessions
- Free Hot Rod Reunion Reception @ Sloan Convention Center on Friday night
- SoffSeal Show 'N Shine Winner's Parade and Awards
Cacklefest Parade and Show
For Tickets, call 1-800-884-NHRA (6472)
Click here to Buy Tickets Now!
The SoffSeal Show 'N Shine is limited to 1972 and earlier vehicles in the Hot Rod, Street Rod, Rat Rod, Custom, Classic, Muscle Car, Truck, Classic Chevy '55-'57, Street Gasser, Pro Street and an Open Class '58-'63 categories. All Show ‘N Shine and Memory Lane cars are eligible for the Reunion’s Top 50 Awards; Best of the Best Awards entitling them to display at the Mac Tool U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis; and the Painless Performance/Street Rodder Magazine Award.
Show ‘N Shine entrant trailers and/or tow vehicles will not be permitted in the show’n shine areas. Parking is provided outside of the facility. Golf carts, motorized vehicles and bicycles will not be permitted in and around the show area, vendor oval and other high-traffic areas. All motorized vehicles other than a single passenger handicap scooter, will be required to purchase a $25 weekend pass to bring in and operate on the event grounds. These passes will be sold at the show entrance.
The Show 'N Shine Entry Fee for All Categories is only $65 includes vehicle registration, driver 3-day credential, plus one additional guest credential, and goody bag (advance sales only). Pre-entry deadline is June 1. Purchase early and get $10 off and a goody bag. AAA Members: Show your card and save! Kids 15 and under are free with paid adult admission.
SoffSeal Show 'N Shine Pre-Entry Deadline is JUNE 1, 2012.
PRINT REGISTRATION Download the 2012 NHRR Show N Shine Registration Form
Download the 2012 NHRR Brochure & Event Schedule
If you're visiting Bowling Green for the first time or a repeat visitor, make sure you visit the Convention & Visitors website at www.visitbgky.com or call 1-800-326-7465.
For hotel reservations, log on to: www. http://www.team-psa.com/nhrareunion2012