Originally used by Hot Rodders in the 1940's as a performance upgrade, today these wheels are heavy, rare, and VERY expensive. Our aluminum re-creations are a lightweight, modern alternative for something traditional but different.
* One-piece, Centrifugally Cast
* DOT approved
* 10 Pounds lighter than the original "milk truck" wheels
* 18"x4.5" and 18"x5.5" for the perfect " big and little " look
* Early Ford 5 on 5.5 lug pattern
* Black Powder Coat Finish
* Accepts early Ford style hubcaps
These wheels are manufactured in the U.S.A. Only $395 each plus shipping. For more information, call us at (562) 602-1207.