Full forward and reverse ratchet action can be used with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
OPERATION OF SHIFTER FROM PARK:
From the park position, lift up on handle and pull back into reverse. From reverse pull back into neutral, push down and ratchet into gear.
OPERATION OF SHIFTER FROM DRIVE GEAR:
Ratchet into neutral. Pull up on handle and push into reverse. From reverse, pull up on handle and push into park.
• Cable-operated to provide your choice of mounting locations
• Progressively illuminated gear position indicator
• Incorporates a neutral safety and back-up light switch assembly
• Attractive black textured console with chrome-plated top cover can be trimmed to fit any floor contour
• Chrome-plated stick and a black knob (3/8-16 thread) give the shifter a custom look
• Complete with hardware, heavy-duty 5' long shifter cable, and easy to follow installation guide
• Positive reverse Loc/Out for NHRA and IHRA requirements