GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks
PART #: 302-1
Bowling Green, KY--Holley is pleased to announce the release of their LS Retro-Fit Oil Pan GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunatly, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
The rear-sump design fits most GM muscle cars from 1955-1987 as well as providing an option for less common swaps. These 6-quart capacity (including oil filter) oil pans are cast aluminum, just as from the factory to ensure a perfect seal. The complete kit includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
· Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
· Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
· Provides maximum clearance to chassis
· Cast and machined aluminum
· Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
· Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*