Road Race Power Rack and Pinion
This all-new Power Rack and Pinion is designed specifically for Road Racers. A Quick Ratio design allows for a rack gain of 2.27” per revolution of the pinion. An adjustable positive-lock rack gear is designed to maintain a positive mesh between the rack gear and the pinion gear during vibration—which is ideal for racing applications. The travel, pivot points, length, and inner end dimensions are all customizable to suit a variety of vehicle applications. Plus, each Power Rack comes with low-profile braided stainless pressure lines for added clearance.
- 1” Dia. Rack Gear is made of hardened and precision-ground 1040 steel for strength and longevity
- Made from all new components—including valve, piston, seals, bearings, bushings, and rack gears
- Fluid and pressure tested and certified
- Weighs approximately 15 lbs. (minus the inner ends)
- Made in the USA with lifetime serviceability
FR40040 – Road Race Power Rack and Pinion
Note: These are custom products. Please call before ordering to ensure that we can build the rack to your specifications. For more information, visit www.flamingriver.com or call 800-648-8022.