The Powertrain Control Solutions Universal Automatic Transmission Controller is a fully programmable transmission control system. Through a friendly PC Windows interface users are able to program transmission settings based on speed, engine load, engine speed and other parameters. When calibrated and wired properly, the controller can control almost any electronic transmission from Ford, Nissan, GM, Toyota, Chrysler and many other manufacturers. Automatic transmissions have been mass produced only in electronic versions for many years without a satisfactory aftermarket solution. Finally, Powertrain Control Solutions offers a product to control these readily available transmissions. Our unique approach to engineering in this field allows this unit to control all types of electronic automatic transmissions at a low cost. Therefore we are able to produce a unit to control more transmissions and with greater capability than our competition.
· Many special operating modes available including, manual mode for upshift/downshift button capability (paddle shifting and button shifting)
· Compact Dimensions (5.9in x 4.15in x 1.75in)
· Durable 63-pin weather sealed circular plastic connector built into case
· All components specified for automotive conditions (125 degrees C with fuel, grease, and oil resistance).
· 9 PWM Driver outputs (Selectable 12v or ground output) (3amp)
· 3 Digital Driver outputs (Selectable 12v or ground output) (3amp)
· 4 frequency inputs (Engine Speed, TC Speed, Driveshaft speed, additional speed)
· RS 232, CAN (2.0b) communications
· 16 Digital Inputs
· 6 Analog Inputs
· 1 frequency output (speedometer control)
· Easy to use windows software interface
· Data logging capability