- $17,900 Get Financing
- 5 Speed Tremec Standard
- Seller: arctic
- Phone: 7807990753
PRICED IN CAD. Approx $14600 usd.
This car underwent a major transformation 15 years and went from mostly original to hotrod. The car has been driven very little since (about 5000 kms). True kms unknown.
- Built 454 with about 425 HP and enough torque to pull your 30' cabin cruiser boat (hitch not installed).
- Holley carb
- Edelbrock intake
- MSD ignition
- Ram air with K&N filter
- Long tube headers with dual exhaust and flowmasters
- Huge aluminum radiator and dual electric fans
- Cam, etc etc
- Tremec TKO 5 speed manual racing transmission rated at 500 or 600 HP.
- Sandblasted and painted frame (body, motor, and transmission were all removed for frame off paint). Painted yellow with Endura industrial epoxy.
- Firewall painted black
- Engine painted red
- Body was repainted, however has some paint chip imperfections
- New tires
- Many new parts including body mounts, steering components, brake components, etc.
- Factory Posi-Trac
- New clutch a few hundred kms ago
- New leather seats
- Alpine amp, Kicker subwoofer, JVC deck
When you start this car the sound of the engine will make you smile, the sound will make your neighbours smile, when you pull onto the street and light up the tires you will smile, when you hit the highway with the T-tops off and wind blowing through your hair and radio turned up you'll smile. It's old fashioned raw horsepower that'll make you want to go to church just so you can fire up this sunday driver. This car is a major head turner. It gets smiles, waves, and compliments NON-STOP ..... everyone loves seeing this classic roll down the streets. However it is not a show car and not everything works as it did 41 years ago. It's priced accordingly for this reason. I have owned this car for 15 years and as much as I hate to let my baby go, I now need a car with a rear seat for my real baby.
Located in Kelowna, BC.