- $22,000 , best offers considered
- Item Location:
- Norwalk, CT
- Seller: 1026MLM
- Phone: 1234567890
Great Project Hot Rod - 80% of the work is already done! 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline series 2 Door sedan. Body is in Great shape all new EMS Floor pans, New EMS rear quarter lower half panels, New trunk floor pan. The frame is all done in black epoxy paint with a New Mustang-Pinto Front end with Tubular Stainless A arms, Rack In Pinion Steering and Disc Brakes from Chassis Engineering.New Transmission cross member from Chassis Engineering, New Rear leaf springs from Chassis Engineering, New Moser Ford 9 inch Rear end with 4:11 Gears, Detroit Truetrac Locker, 31 Spline Race Axels and Wilwood Disc brakes with parking brake.
Whole car/suspension lowered 3 inches for better Handling and Look. New Master Power Brakes under the floor mount Master cylinder power brake Booster and Hydraulic Clutch cylinder with brake and clutch pedals. New IDIDIT brushed aluminum Steering Column.
Brand New GM small block 350 Crate Engine ZZ-430, 430 Horsepower, 430 ft/Lbs. of Torque. GM Performance Fast Burn Aluminum cylinder heads, GM’s HOT Roller Cam and Lifters, New Edelbrock intake manifold, New Steffs Aluminum oil pan, MSD Ignition system, Sanderson street rod Headers, Heartthrob 2 ½ inch exhaust system plus many more new engine parts.
Brand new Tremic TR-3550/TKO, 5 speed Transmission with 2.56 Gear Ratio Brand new Clutch, Flywheel and Bell housing.
- Power: 430 HP at 6,000 rpm, 430 lbs/ft of torque at 4,200 rpm
- Displacement: 350 cid, 5.7L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00-inch x 3.48-inch
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Camshaft: Steel hydraulic roller tappet
- Cam Lift: .525-inch Intake/ .525-inch Exhaust
- Cam Duration at .050-inch: 218 degree Intake / 228 degree Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112 degree
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8-inch screw-in rocker studs
- Combustion Chamber: 62cc