- $13,500 , best offers considered
- Item Location:
- Forest Lake, MN
- 331 cu. in.
- 4 Speed
- Seller: nicevice
- Phone: 6514647970
I have owned this car for 40 plus years.
Car was ordered with every option available plus the dealer installed a V8 with 4 speed manual transmission.
Car now has 327 CU in. bored .030=331 CU in.
Engine is blue printed and has camel back 2.02 heads, pro stock intake, unique 10 quart oiling system with
steering going through center of oil pan. This is a very solid and driveable street strip nostalgic car.
- AM radio
- Tinted glass
-new Seat belts
- Factory power steering
- Factory power brakes with dual master cylinder
- GM tachometer
- Bucket seats
- 2 speed windshield wipers and washer
- Aluminum radiator
- 7 blade clutch fan
- 10 bolt rear end with bars and air shocks
- New EDP coated floor
- New front end suspension parts
- Keystone mag wheels
- MSD ignition
- New Holley chrome fuel pump and new fuel tank with large outlet
- New fuel and brake lines, all new belts and hoses
- Hurst competition/plus 4 speed shifter
Condition of car:
- 1970 metallic blue paint with pinstriping
- New carpet and pad
- Has paint blemishes
- Right rear damage under tail light from bumper jack