- $27,950 , best offers considered
- Item Location:
- Corona Del Mar, CA
- 1/2 Ton Pickup
- 4 Cylinder
- Seller: harleybroviak2
- Phone: 9494333303
This is high quality restoration of a 1931 Ford Model A Roadster pickup truck. They are hard to find because so many of these trucks were abused and left outside to rust. This is a late year production model from 1931 with the indented firewall for the gasoline valve. The story is that this was a local truck which was used here in Newport Beach, California, but there is no provenance to that effect. This is a ground-up restoration and the undercarriage is as nice as the rest of the truck. It is immaculate.
1. All Henry Ford steel.
2. Ground up restoration of a solid steel, rust-free truck.
3. Purchased from a Ford Model A restorer.
4. Body is painted Rock Moss Green with grey pinstripes and black fenders. The paint is very nice.
5. Ford Model B engine. This engine already had a port for a fuel pump, so I added a fuel pump for better performance.
6. Model B distributor with auto advance. Also has a custom-made manual octane selector (which is operated using the spark advance lever). This lever allows you to slightly vary the timing up and down.
7. Standard 3 speed transmission. No overdrive.
8. I recently installed a new Stromberg downdraft carburetor. The old carburetor and linkage will be included in the sale.
9. Standard 6-volt system.
10. LED taillights were installed for better illumination and safety when braking.
11. No turn signals. No seatbelts.
12. Accessory vintage fog lights included.
13. Mechanical brakes work well.
14. Standard 19-inch wheels with Firestone tires.
15. Custom oak sideboards on bed.
16. Windshield opens and closes for additional ventilation.
17. Any accessories in the photograph such as license plate frames, license plate toppers, aftermarket shift knob, notepad holder, and flashlight holder are not included in the sale. The plate which reads: “Buy American” is not included in the sale.
18. If you purchase the vehicle and you are out of state, the 1931 California license plates are not included. I will include the 1931 California plates if the buyer lives in the state of California.
19. The accessory “oil and water” gauge cluster under the dash is included in the sale.