- $29,500 , best offers considered Get Financing
- 355 cid ZZ4
- Lipstick Red
- 700R4 Automatic
- Seller: dhauser
- Phone: 9134614890
This is an extremely high quality, professionally built, and wildly impractical 1927 Ford Roadster created in the Lakes Modified/Salt Flats theme. It is a pin clean, nut-and-bolt full custom creation from Zipper Motors out of Farmington, Utah, long known for their exceptional quality hot rods. This car is world's away from the backyard builds and rusty hulks you so often see for sale. I have nearly 200 pictures and multiple videos available for serious parties that show the detailed use of only the best parts and quality engineering that went into this car's construction. Please come take a look at this rod, hear it run, and drive it. This is a $75k rod to build to this level today. Priced at $0.40 on the dollar, with only 4,700 original miles from new, but none of the quality shortcuts of similar rods.
This car is scary fast, starts easily, idles perfectly, runs cool always, and everything works. With that said, here are some features of this Zipper:
* Clean title, and titled as a 1927 Ford
* Well-sorted but low 4,700 miles from new. SCARY fast--355 hp in a 1900 lb car, you do the math...
* GM ZZ4 350, 355 hp, aluminum heads, polished manifold, new Edelbrock 4bbl carb w/electric choke, ceramic-coated headers, and lots of top quality parts/detail.
* GM 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission
* Custom aluminum radiator with CoolFlex hoses/fasteners and electric fan
* Jaguar/Winters Performance IRS, with inboard disc brakes and QuickChange rear end
* Custom Zipper steel-reinforced fiberglass body, with dual internally hinged doors.
* Tan fabric top in excellent condition
* High polished and tapered suspension/steering rods throughout
* Kelsey Hayes wire wheels with chrome caps, plus trim rings on insides and outsides of all wheels
* Extensive use of show quality chrome and polished chunk billet, including brake calipers, motor mounts, etc
* Beautiful custom lipstick red interior, complete with squareweave carpets and seat belts
* Reversible wood and chrome luggage rack
* Stewart Warner gauges and Moon Eyes tach, all in working order
* Quick release billet steering wheel, USB phone charger, mount, and more.
* Painted and polished (on both sides) hood and driver's side panel included.
OVER 200 PICTURES AVAILABLE! I welcome in-person inspections--you will be VERY impressed. Offers considered, but please be realistic. This is a high-end, professionally built-to-order, show-quality street rod, not a cheesy backyard build using whatever parts were within immediate reach. Will consider trades for finished classic cars/trucks, either up or down. Nothing else. Let's respect each other's time.