- $7,950 , best offers considered Get Financing
- Seller: 1932tudor
- Phone: 256-566-0099
AND REDUCED!! Square Body Project Truck
1977 GMC Sierra SWB 2WD
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
LOTS OF PARTS
LOTS OF DETAILS
Here we go!!
• This truck is set-up for an LS engine/Automatic transmission install. Or you can install a SBC/Trans.
• Engine and Transmission not included.
• This is a project truck.
• The hard work has been Completed.
• Clean Alabama title.
* I have know this truck for over 20 years and the last two owners and to the best of our knowledge this truck has never been hit. Frame is straight and solid.
• From the factory this was a V8, Auto, PS,PB,A/C truck
• This truck was a LWB. I have shortened it and put a 81-87 SWB bed on it with driver’s side fuel door.
• Truck is partially stripped to the metal. I did not spray primer on it so, that you could see how good the sheet metal is underneath. Nothing here is covered up.
• All Rust repair and metalwork is Complete, welded and ground down:
New Floor Patch Panels, L&R
New Interior Footwell Kick Panels, L&R
New Lower Exterior Cowl Panels, L&R
Firewall AC holes filled
Bed stake holes have been filled and welded.
• WHEEL TUBS This is a cool focal point of this truck!! New Auto Metal Direct 4” WIDER Rear Wheel Tubs installed in the bed. This will accommodate a 12”+ wide wheel. Please note the attention to detail of the bed floor ribs and radiuses around the new wheels tub to make it look factory. Quality workmanship. Welds are ground and ready for primer.
• Stock 12 Bolt Rear end with 3.08 gears
New pinion seal, fluid and gasket
• Also included is a Ford 8.8 Rear end:
Narrower than the 12 bolt to allow deeper dish and wider wheels
59½” wheel mounting flange to wheel mounting flange
Disc brakes. Calipers and rotors not included
Jasper Engines certified rebuilt
All factory brackets cut off and ground smooth. Ready for new brackets.
• Quarter Window Frames have been dismantled, bead blasted and Powder Coated Semi-Glass Black.
• All Original Glass for the truck is included. None scratched nor broken. Windshield was replace a few years back.
• Drip rail moldings have been stripped. The channel and the backs have been Powder coated Semi-Gloss Black. The stainless trim looks very nice.
• Two different factory gauge clusters go with the truck. One, the factory Gauge cluster that came with the truck, not the dummy light version. Also, I acquired a nice electric gauge cluster set out of 1991 Suburban. If you choose to go the LS route, use this set of gauges so that you can tie your speedometer and cruise control into the ECM.
• Tail Light lenses were replaced recently, very nice.
• I did a complete brake job on the truck about a year ago+ before tearing it down. I replaced the calipers, master cylinder, brake booster, rear wheel cylinders, turned the drums and rotors, bearings, seals, front and rear hoses and flushed the system with new DOT4 brake fluid.
• The original truck harness is in a box.
• All parts that were removed from the truck are labeled, along with a labeled zip-lock bag of screws to go with the parts. All fasteners have been bagged and tagged.
• From the factory, this truck comes equipped with the 2WD HD Suspension
1¼” rotors, heavier spindles, etc….
• NEW in the Box, never opened: McGaughy’s 4.5”/6” Deluxe Lowering Kit. #93150
Dropped Front Spindles, 2” shorter Front Coil Springs
Rear Flip Kit, Flip Plates, Flip Pads, C-Notch Plates
I have already installed the C-Notch Boxing Plates only.
C-notched the frame, Bolted and Welded C-Notch Plates into place.
This is the most difficult part of the Deluxe Lowering Kit
• Front Sway Bar, I have scavenged the salvage yards and obtained a one ton truck 1¼” front sway bar and factory brackets. No modifications needed, holes are already drilled, bolts right in.
• New in the box, Energy Suspension 1¼” Sway Bar Bushing Kit.
• New in the box, Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushing Kit
• New in the box, Energy Suspension Cab Mount Bushing Kit
LS Conversion Parts
• New in the Box, TeJas Steelworks Squarebody LS Conversion Kit
LS Motor Mount Adapters
High Clearance Transmission Crossmember
Radiator Fan Shroud for dual SPAL Fans
GEN 3 LS ECM Mounting Bracket
GEN 3 Drive by Wire, Pedal Mounting Bracket
TeJas LS Swap Guide
I have test fit a LS engine/transmission into chassis with all bracket to ensure fit and clearance. Passenger’s frame rail has been notched for the A/C compressor hoses.
• Radiator, NEW in the Box, never installed, 454 Big Block Radiator Copper and Brass for a 1980 ½ ton C-10, no cheap plastic and aluminum radiator here.
New LMC Top Radiator Mount Panel and Rubber Pads
New top AC Delco brand radiator hoses for the LS conversion.
TeJas Radiator Fan Shroud for dual SPAL Fans. Fans not included.
• The truck is a factory AC truck. I have saved all ductwork, vents, heater/evaporate box and dash components.
• NEW in the Box, Vintage Air #754175, 1973-80 Chevrolet Pickup w/ Factory Air SureFit™ Evaporator Kit.
GEN IV 4-Vent Evaporator Kit
SureFit Control Panel
Compressor, Condenser, Belts, Pulleys not included.
I have filled in, welded up and ground down all of the factory A/C firewall hole, among other holes.
I have trial fit and mounted the Vintage Air Evaporator to the truck and drilled all of the new necessary holes for the new Vintage Air Unit heater and AC hoses.
More NEW in the Box Parts
• RH Battery Tray and Support
• Tanks Brand, LS Fuel Injection Tank Kit #TM11B-T-KIT
Fuel Injection Style Tank
Fuel Injection In-Tank Fuel Pump
Tank support braces
Fuel neck, filler hose, vent hose, cap and housing.
• AC Delco Door Lock Cylinder Kit
• Front Fender Hardware Kit
• GM Style Reproduction Stainless Exterior Door Mirrors
• Fit to doors, Holes drilled, Nutserts installed. Ready to bolt on.
• Classic Industries Instrument Cluster Bezel - Black
• Classic Industries Interior Door Panels – Maroon
• Classic Industries Padded Dash – Maroon
• Driver’s side 3-point seat belt harness – Maroon
• RH Interior Kick Panel – Black
• LH Interior Kick Panel – Black
• LH Kick Panel Vent Cover – Black
A notebook will be provided with all receipts, instruction manuals, directions of products, etc that I have.
If you are building a super nice truck, you might consider new front fenders and hood.
NO Tirekicker Please!! I Don’t have the time.
No, I don’t need help selling the truck. Not interested in trading either.
For additional photos, information, questions please feel free to call or text me at (256) 566-OO99.
Asking $11,500 OBO
Thank you for your interest in this truck.