VIP Sponsors


Car Show: Englishtown Fall Car Show and Swap Meet

Englishtown Fall Car Show and Swap Meet

Englishtown, NJ
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Photos by: Ben Deutschman

The weatherman didn’t quite hit the mark when it came to the forecast for Sept 23, and the predicted 20% chance of precipitation became more like 80% where the Englishtown Fall Car Show/Swap Meet participants were, with the 20% somewhere else. As a result of the not-so-great morning weather and the even worse weather in southern New Jersey, coupled with one too many other car shows in and around Central New Jersey, Saturday’s Show vehicle participation wasn’t as robust as it could have been. Though considering that participant turnout was down, and the weather, the Saturday Englishtown Car Show still did offer a wide variety of vehicle ages and types to view, with at least a small cadre of vehicles from the teens, 1920’s, 30’s and early 40’s, and larger groups of vehicles from the 1950’s on up. Trophy presentations began at 3:00 P.M., and by 3:30 P.M., the track was largely devoid of show vehicles, as most of the vhicle owners left immediately after the awards were given out.

Click on any photo for slideshow

Page 1     Page 2     Page 3     Page 4     Page 5     Page 6