Header__ARTICLEShorter
Picture4

Eaton Detroit Springs

The Best Ride in Rodding Continues......

23 Mustang II Coil Springs

Call any other spring source or hot rod shop and they might have 4 Mustang II different coil springs. 4 would be fine if all cars were the same and if everyone wanted their car to ride the same and sit at the same height.

 Well, surprise, not all cars are the same and everyone has their own ideas on how their vehicle should sit, ride and handle. So to help these wise folks, we have developed 23 different Mustang II coil springs.

 With a selection of 23 springs you are able to get your ride just the way you like it. 

 With umpteen years of doing this stuff and a some help from our colleagues in the building business and some of you fine people, we have created a chart giving our recommendations of what spring to start with.

m2coil2

 We have found these recommended springs work over 95% of the time and if you happen to be one of the other 5%, don't worry. If the 1st set ain't right just let us know why and we will send out another set. Just pay for the 1st set and all shipping, the replacements are free. (of course the springs can not be damaged, repainted, chromed or altered in any way)

For more info go to www.eatonsprings.com or call 313-963-3839

[2009 Show Coverage] [Press Releases] [Barn & Field Cars] [Blast to the Past] [Book Reviews] [Build Articles] [Buyers Guide] [Classifieds] [Club Directory] [Event Listings] [From our Friends] [Garage Shots] [Guest Columnists] [www.hotrodhotline.com/md] [New Products] [Newsletter Archive] [Order a Catalog] [Our Heroes] [Rodders Forum] [Rodders Row] [Shop Tours]
[Vendor Directory] [Young Rodders] [Advertising Information] [Modern Rods]

Copyright 1999 - 2009 Hot Rod Hot Line All Rights Reserved
No Portion May Be Used Without Our Written Permission
Contact Us Toll Free (877) 700-2468 (US) or (208) 562-0470 (Outside US)
230 S. Cole Rd, Boise, ID 83709

mailbox