You can enjoy riding with the smooth handling of independent suspension while also adding to the value of your truck. These systems are known to be the "most" popular in use today because they are engineered to the right specifications to work perfectly for your needs.
Our Super Ride Deluxe kit uses Mustang II dropped spindles to allow for a front mount rack & pinion unit, to ease motor installation.
It uses a geometry design very similar to the Mustang II, which works well on the Classic trucks.
The upper control arms use threaded adjusters for the wheel alignment. These threaded adjusters, unlike eccentric adjusters, will never slip and lose alignment no matter how big a bump you hit. Really smooth would best describe this ride, very low and highly steerable with no bump-steer and built-in anti-dive.
Installing the 1-piece crossmember is an easy one-step operation. Combined with detailed instructions to make your installation as smooth as your ride.
This kit comes standard with:
• Front suspension 11" disc brake vented rotors
• Main crossmember T.I.G. welded for maximum strength and great looks.
• Mustang II Crossmember
• Adjustable Coil-over shocks with chrome springs
• Adjustable tubular control A-arms
• Our exclusive one piece dropped Mustang II spindles.
• Front-mount rack and pinion steering.
• Stainless steel adjusters with poly urethane bushings.
• Factory ball joints and tie rod ends.