Rick's stainless steel gas tanks are a direct replacement for the OE tanks. All tanks and parts are fabricated in house at Rick's to ensure only the highest quality for a long lasting, trouble free product. Each tank is hand formed from 304 grade Stainless Steel and TIG welded. All tanks feature a unique baffle system to control fuel tank slosh. Each tank has baffles running front to rear, side to side, and surrounding the fuel pickups to eliminate fuel starvation during acceleration and hard braking. All fittings andYear One mounting flanges for fuel sending units and fuel pumps are CNC machined from 304 Stainless steel stock to a thickness of 3/8'' Summit Racing Linko ensure a proper seal. All tanks include stainless mounting straps and hardware. All tanks have a brushed finish for easy up-keep.
· Chevy Tri-Five
· Chevy Nova
· Chevy Chevelle
· Ford Mustang
· Dodge Challanger
· Plymouth Cuda
Carbureted Fuel Tanks:
· Musclecar stainless steel gas tank by ricks * These fuel tanks for carbureted vehicles out perform all stock tanks with our unique style of baffling which is not found in O.E. tanks. All Carbureted tanks have a 3/8'' NPT Fuel supply.
Fuel Injection In-Tank Pump Systems:
· These tanks are designed to retro fit a Fuel injected motor in most popular Chevrolet, Ford, and Mopar Muscle Cars.
· System Includes an installed fuel pump, ready to run.
· Fuel Pump Specs: Supports up to 450 HP. @ 13.5 volts pump is rated for 51 PSI and will flow 41GPH. (155.2 LPH)
· Replacement AC Delco fuel pumps are readily available at your local GM dealer, GM part number EP381.
· Pump sits in separate chamber within the tank to eliminate starvation during low tank levels.
· All tanks are baffled to control fuel tank slosh.
· Works just like an O.E. in tank system and features -6 A.N. supply and -6 A.N. Return. Musclecar stainless steel gas tank by Rick's
· Power is transferred to the pump via the electrical terminals located at the top of the injection provision.
· In-tank pump for fuel injection that works like an O.E. System which means added reliability. All Injected tanks have a -6 Supply and -6 Return.
· Note: Any interruption in fuel flow will cause an injected motor to stall. With the Rick'sFuel Pump Chamber this will eliminate any interruption in flow. Sump-Style Fuel Tanks:
· Sumps provide a low point for fuel to flow from to ensure maximum pressure to your fuel line.
· Best suited for aftermarket pumps that will not siphon fuel from the tank but only push it away from the tank
· Two Â½'' NPT outlets * Sump dimensions are 10''L x 7''W x 3''D Mini-Tub Fuel Tanks: Musclecar stainless steel gas tank by Rick's
· The Mini-Tub tanks are narrowed 3'' per side to allow movement inboard of the leaf springs.
· Narrowed tanks have an increased depth of 1'' to regain lost capacity
1974-1981 F-body 1974 to 1981 GM F Body and 1973 to 1979 GM X Body tank. Available with an in tank fuel pump. Call for more details. Most tanks in stock ready to ship