- $41,950 , best offers considered
- Item Location:
- Corona Del Mar, CA
- 1/2 Ton Pickup
- Seller: harleybroviak2
- Phone: 9494333303
1935 Ford Pickup For Sale
High quality 1935 Ford pickup trucks are hard to come by. So many of these trucks were abused and left outside to rust. This exact model was only made for one year and it represents a huge advancement in technology and design. The Ford factory developed a reinforced X frame and a produced an aerodynamic, well-proportioned cab, fenders, and cargo box.
1. All Henry Ford steel.
2. Ground up restoration of a solid steel rust-free truck.
3. Purchased from a museum environment.
4. Body and fenders painted solid black with red pinstripes. The paint is in beautiful condition.
5. Frame and transmission have matching numbers.
6. 1936 LB flathead V8 engine.
7. 1935 Transmission case with late 1939 diamond cut synchronizer gears.
8. Converted to a 12-volt system.
9. Original vintage Guide headlights converted to LED.
10. Center mounted LED third brake light mounted on sideboards.
11. LED illuminated gauges
12. Turn signals.
13. LED taillights.
14. Appleton fog lights converted to LED.
15. Starter switch, fog light switch, and primer switch mounted in separate vintage auxiliary panel.
16. Mechanical brakes work well. Most of the parts necessary to convert to hydraulic brakes will be included in the sale. The parts included are: spindles, backing plates, brake shoes, master cylinder, and pedals which are the more difficult to find parts. The parts remaining to be acquired are the hubs and drums, 4 hydraulic wheel cylinders, and brake lines. These can all be purchased from Mac Auto Parts or Speedway Motors.
17. Greyhound radiator ornament.
18. 1937 steering box for improved turning.
19. 1935 Banjo steering wheel.
20. Aluminum spinner style hubcaps with V8 emblem painted red to match red wheels & pinstripes.
21. Custom wooden side gates on bed.
22. 1935 “car-style” curved front bumper which follows contour of radiator.
23. Standard 16” Ford wire wheels painted red to match red pinstripes.
24. Cowl vent is intact and works.
25. Windshield opens and closes easily for additional ventilation.
26. Includes seat belts
27. Registered with 1935 California “Year of Manufacture” license plates. The license plates are NOT included in the sale.
28. Any accessories in the photograph like license plate frames, license plate toppers, or the glass shift knob are not included in the sale.